I remember as a youngin'walkin' down the avenue listening to Rakim on my walkman for the very first time- I was hooked on hiphop like an addict ever since then.  That was the 1980's.  In the 90's, hiphop was abundant with dope hiphop especially the mid 90's with cats like Nas, Wutang, Gangstarr, The Roots, Biggie, EPMD, Redman, AZ, etc...  Then the 2000's ushered in the bling era and now I found myself digging around to find some new illness.  It's a pain in the ass, really.  When I find a track like this though, it's like a drug to an addict and it calms me down for a while.  But then I start to get the withdrawal symptoms as time passes and the journey to find the next dope track begins.  But I know as long as 9th wonder produced the track, 99% of the time, it's gonna be some next level hip hop.